Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh The Places You'll Go

My daily routine is to get on Yahoo! and read through their news. I came across this one article saying "World's Most Popular Landmarks." While reading I realized I have been to 5 out of the 10 places, and that only meant one thing to me; I MUST GO TO THEM ALL!

Places I have been


1. Statue of Liberty
New York City



2. Empire State Building
New York City



3. Colosseum
Rome



4. Millennium Park
Chicago



5. St. Peter's Basilica
Rome



MY FUTURE PLANS

1. Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco



2. Eiffel Tower
Paris



3. Big Ben
London



4. Swiss Re Building
London




5. The High Line
New York City


I can't wait to visit these new places!
Here is the link to the website where I found all my information
http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/world-s-most-popular-landmarks.html







No comments:

Post a Comment