Thursday, January 26, 2012

When You Wish Upon A Star

Recently I just got back from a trip to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios Island Of Adventure. Let me just say, this trip was amazing! Not only did I get to spend a whole day in Magic Kingdom, but the next day I finally got to go to Harry Potter World! If you ever have the chance, PLEASE GO! It is way worth it and you will never forget the memories. If you do go, get the Butter Beer, buy a Chocolate Frog, and go on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride. It is honestly the best ride ever invented! It feels like you are flying on a broom and before the ride you get to go through the halls of Hogwarts! I am telling you now, you do not want to miss this opportunity!

In Magic Kingdom we got to go on every ride! When we went there was no one there, so we literally just walked onto the rides. We rode Space Mountain, It's a Small World, Pirates Of the Caribbean, Peter Pans Flight, Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion and many many more. I suggest going to some of the "shows" like the Monsters Inc Laugh Factory or the Country Bears Show. Also if you are looking for some things that are educational, go on The Carousel Of Progress or The Hall of Presidents. I could go on and on about Magic Kingdom but I should probably stop.

Both places are magical and I suggest you go ASAP!! You WILL NOT regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment